Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bloggingness Personified

What should be the blog about?
Should I stick to a sole topic or ought to some universal subjects?
Should it be personal or unrestricted?
Will I be able to continue blogging, as the worn-out office hours takes a lot out of me?
Will the readers stumble upon some fascinating fixation, every time they hit my blog’s URL?
How frequently should I update the blog with new posts?
How many people have commented on my posts hitherto?
These are just a few out of the inestimable questions dwelling in my brain. Is this a whiff of my addictiveness towards blogging?
I often wake up thinking, "Wonder what I can blog about today". I sometimes can't wait to get home from work so that I can access my blog. Every weekend I mull over my next/new post. Every now and then I hunt for new widgets for my site. I visit numerous blogs everyday penned by diversified people across the globe. Bookmarked a lot of them, as they hold the trait of pulling me back or insisting me to visit every day. Blogging, I believe, has its own set of followers, one who have a passion for writing in their blood and other who like to keep themselves occupied with something novel. I can sense, I fit in the later.
I am constantly on the lookout for experiences or events or news stories to blog about. Like recently, I was glad to know some of my friends who don’t have much idea about the G-20, found my post (about G-20, June archived) to be an educational and a revealing one. Occasionally, I can't wait to finish reading a book or for that matter linger on an out of the ordinary Indo-Pak cricket match because I want to blog about it. I wish, if I was a good designer to be able to design my own header and blog template, or what it would be like to have my own custom domain. I seriously don’t know if these are the symptoms of addictiveness.
Well, if I'm addicted. Do I need a rehab? Is there any blogging-rehab?
Maybe it's not a problem yet. ;-)
Nevertheless, akin to this post, I would continue to write, no less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment