Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Bucket List

There are times when you sit back and think what you have accomplished in life and what you would like to achieve with the rest of it.
Life is too short to enjoy to the fullest. Super busy schedules hardly give us time to ponder anything out of our comfort zone or to mull over all the things we want to do in our life, atleast once.
I am sure you must have given some consideration to an idea of preparing a bucket list – stuff you would like to do before your last breadth.
If you haven’t yet, I hope my post would inspire you to make one ;-)
Here’s my bucket list, which I am trying to make since a long time, and I believe I now have a long enough to-do list before I breathe my last.
I shall update this page as and when I accomplish any of these or I figure out any other stuff to be added to this list.

The order is not significant. :-)

1. Participate in a Cyclothon.

2. Learn Street Biking Stunts

3. Skydive in Dubai

4. Take my parents for a World Tour

5. Visit Pattaya/ Amsterdam/ Macau – partly accomplished

6. Own a BMW 7 Series

7. Travel in Space

8. Reach home completely drunk - done

9. Own a Vineyard

10. Bungee Jump from world’s tallest tower

11. Drive Buggati Veyron

12. Own a Beach House in Goa

13. Travel on Cruise for a month

14. Get a Pic with GOD: Sachin Tendulkar

15. Be a Certified Paraglider – hopefully this November

16. Buy a Revolver

17. Stay awake for 2 days straight – almost there

18. Drink wine from a bucket

2 comments:

LEsprit said...

How about adding this to your list?

- I must not harrass people I work with, nor shamelessly flirt with them when they have no interest?

Going by your behaviour, I think this will be a really good one for you.

Take the hint.

Milady said...

Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

Post a Comment